Our apprenticeship programs
We offer apprenticeship programs for seven different careers. The prerequisites for an apprenticeship at Nolte Holzwerkstoff are e.g. a secondary school certificate, ability to work reliably and autonomously, ability to work in a team, good PC skills and a general interest in technical processes as well as in wood materials.
All apprenticeship programs begin on the first of August. Applications are already accepted in the summer of the year preceding the first year of the respective apprenticeship program.
Occupations with apprenticeship programs at Nolte Holzwerkstoff
- Industrial Clerk (m/f/d): Industrial clerks carry out tasks in the business / managerial sphere, such as, materials management, sales & distribution and marketing, human resources as well as finance and accounting.
- Industry mechanic (m/f/d) specialised in production technology: Industry mechanic (m/f/d) build, set up, install or retrofit machines, devices and production lines. They monitor and optimise production processes and carry out repair and maintenance tasks.
- Industrial electronic technician (m/f/d) specialised in industrial engineering: Electronics technician (m/f/d) for industrial engineering install, maintain and repair electrical operational, production and process equipment ranging from switchgear, control units and power supply units up to communication and lighting technology.
- IT specialist (m/f/d) for system integration: IT specialists for system integration plan, install and configure complex data technology and telecommunication systems, set systematic restrictions in place and troubleshoot any malfunctions.
- Trained sales clerks for office management (m/f/d): Organize and handle office management tasks. In addition, successful candidates carry out commercial activities in areas such as order processing, procurement, accounting, marketing and personnel administration.
- Warehouse logistics specialists (m/f/d): Sorting, allocation and handling of raw materials, supplies and consumables. Accepting of goods receiving, inspection and storage of goods as well as quality assurance and internal delivery.
- Machine and system operator (m/f/d): Set up, commissioning and operation of production machines and systems. Successful candidates also retrofit the machines and maintain them.
Your contact partner for apprenticeship programs and internships at Nolte Holzwerkstoff is Melanie Bohlander who has been a training supervisor since 1998 and a member of the examination board of the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) in regards to industrial clerks since 2003.
Financial accounting / Apprenticeship programs
Tel.: +49 (0) 7274 / 51 14236
Fax: +49 (0) 7274 / 51 14668